What Can You Learn in a Kelly Kilmer Workshop?


I absolutely love this!
Tracey Kazimir-Cree from AlwaysbCreating.com created the above diagram for my upcoming workshops in Fort Collins, Colorado at the end of August
These are just some of the many things that I teach in my workshops:
-Techniques to layer paint and paper.

-Ways of putting colors together (there is no such thing as mud!)

-Ideas for adding line, shape and text.

-Journaling to express and experiment. 

-Lettering tips and tricks.

-Self Expression

-Creative Courage

-How to push past creative block.

-Where to find and glean ideas that you can translate to journal pages and original art.

-How to find images and papers to suit your tastes.
 
-ideas that can be translated to journal pages, original canvases and many different art forms.

and much, much more.
 
We also laugh, share, have a great time and you can make new art friends! 
 
I know that I'm not listing everything, but trust me when I say that you will have a great time, learn a lot and walk out inspired and with tons of new ideas. I hope to see YOU there!

Comments

Unknown said…
Me and my friend Kim registered.
Looking forward to this!!
Jenni said…
Hello Kelly, you are always such an inspiration to my journaling
i was wondering if you can tell me some of your favorite sources for journal stencils and decals or where to find the info on your blog
Thanks so much
Jenni
Kelly Kilmer said…
@Tammy, Yay! Looking forward to seeing you both! :) Thank you!

@Jenni Thanks for the kind words. My favorite supplies are listed on the right side of my blog:
http://kellykilmer.blogspot.com/2012/03/my-favorite-tools-supplies-and-more.html

Popular Posts