Thanks to The Queen's Ink



Back in Massachusetts after a fabulous time teaching at The Queen's Ink in Savage, Maryland. It was a really good weekend. I always enjoy seeing how people translate the class techniques and ideas into their own original pages. Big thanks to my wonderful students, to The Queen and her Royal Staff. It was a truly inspiring weekend.

Tristan and I are leaving early in the morning. Headed home to David and Los Angeles. I'll be home for a couple of days before I turn around and head to Northern California to teach in Fremont. I am trying to squeeze in as many classes as possible before David's surgery in June. It has been a busy month but I am very grateful and always invigorated when I teach.

Comments

Roseann Cazares said…
GORGEOUS!! Kelly, this piece is stunning and inspirational! xoxo
andrea50harris said…
I really wanted to take your class at the Queen's Ink. I am taking your on line class and thought it would be a good companion. Hope you will be back there again!!!!!

Popular Posts