9 July 2015 Journal Page


David and I just got home from standing outside in the extreme wind (it is the coldest I have ever been in L.A. I got home and my nose was bright red) for the Star Wars Premiere. No, we didn't go in to see it (alas, no tickets and security was the tightest I have ever seen before) but we watched everyone walk by. If you want to see it from our POV, you can watch a very short video I took here. If any of my photos come out, I may do a separate post. 

I am doing an online charity auction for Stichting Bootvluchteling. The auction runs through 7 a.m. UTC Wednesday. I'm offering a seat in every single one of my online classes. The value is about $700 USD and whatever the final bid is, it will go to an extremely good cause. More here. You can see everyone's donated artwork and bid here. Thank you!

Comments

Popular Posts