7 June 2015 Journal Page


I'm just starting to emerge from piles and boxes of paper and supplies that have overtaken my living room. If you've ordered a collage or art supply grab bag from me (thank you), they're going to be shipped out within the next 24 hours. I have a very small handful left and I will not be doing this again for a very, very long time. (I can ship as gifts as well.) I've downsized every bit of collage paper, my stamps, stencils, tape, pens/markers, etc... It's been a long time since I've done this to such an extent and it feels great! (Well, it will feel better when things are in their places and I can walk through my apartment.)

My Mom is coming to visit next week and we're trekking up to Northern California (I'll be teaching in Fremont that Saturday.) We're planning on doing both the Disney Museum (just found out it's free on Walt's birthday) and possibly Muir Woods on Friday. We'll leave Fremont early Sunday and drive down the Coast as much as possible. Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

Blog Love:

I hate advertising a big box store, but Barnes and Noble has magazines on sale on Black Friday. Collage fodder, people!
 
I can't wait for the new Molly Crabapple book to come out. She'll be doing a small signing tour in select cities in the U.S.

Comments

Popular Posts