New Toys: Stencils from Artistcellar


99% of the supplies that I use both personally as well as in my classes are ones that I buy just like my readers and students do. Once in a blue moon, someone sends me something to use. I have to LOVE the product in order to recommend it. 

Artistcellar was kind enough to send me new stencils to use in my classes. I appreciate not only the cool designs but also how thick and sturdy the stencils themselves are. I use them with my pens, markers, pencils, watercolor crayons, acrylics and acrylic mediums. I can't wait to try the kaleidoscope one! Thanks again, artistcellar!



Comments

Marrianna said…
Congratulations on receiving these fantastic stencils from Artists Cellar. That was kind of them to give them to you and kind of you to feature them on your blog (and probably on FB and IG but I haven't been to your feeds yet this morning). I wish you well at Art Unraveled in a couple of weeks.

Blessings, Marrianna in Flagstaff AZ

Popular Posts