My SDCC Purchases (So Far)


I've been limiting my purchases at San Diego Comic Con so far mostly because we've been too busy getting autographs and sketches to really shop. Real estate in our backpacks is a prime commodity as well. Lugging books to be signed along with water, your own mini journal kit and your purse (or a camera if you're David) can get pretty heavy by the middle of the day (you should see the red marks on our shoulders.) We do it once a year so it's not that big of a deal and we have a blast doing it. 

I made it a point today to make sure that I popped in at Eidolon Fine Arts to pick up a copy of Barron Storey's Soliloquy book. I missed buying it in 2012 (I had just lost my Dad a couple of weeks before the Con and everything was in a surreal daze.) I'm thankful that there were still copies available and that Barron signed mine. It's always a pleasure to see him. 

I also found a new (to me) cute Pullip doll. She was $20 and has insanely long pigtails that I couldn't pass up. Alas, no redhead dolls this year but I've been looking! 

Off to shower and refresh before I get back into the line for Hall H in the morning. Today is Saturday in the Hall and that means Batman v Superman, Crimson Peak and Deadpool (to name a few things...) 

Comments

Popular Posts