Bringing Home the Goods: Frida at The NY Botanical Gardens


I kept saying that Frida would be laughing at the thought of people buying anything with her image on it especially socks. It didn't stop me from buying what you see above (socks, a heart shaped wall hanging, a magnet, t-shirt and postcards.) I would've bought books but I had them all. Frida is definitely a favorite of mine.

I've been buying postcards from the various exhibits and shows I've gone to lately. I tape them to my walls to create a mini gallery. When I see them, the memories of the exhibit come flooding back (as well as the inspiration!)

I will have a separate post as soon as possible with photos from the NYBG. I took a ton of photos. I'm now prepping for my New Mexico and Colorado workshops. Lots of things to print, buy, cut and organize. Busy. Busy. 


Comments

I bought the coolest Frida coin purse on Olvera Street in LA., Kelly. I'm just sayin'. You live in LA, right?
I am so excited about this!! Thank you for sharing, Kelly.

Popular Posts