14 May 2014 Journal Page


I'll be in full prep mode the next few days. Tristan and I will be headed to Vegas a week from today to pick up Mom at the airport. We plan on grabbing pizza from Metro and then high tailing it to Sedona before sunset. We plan on seeing the Grand Canyon and a few other sites as we trek to New Mexico for my classes at Guadalupe's Fun Rubber Stamps on Tuesday. Then a day or two of more fun travel as we head North to Colorado and my Loveland classes. Lots on the plate. Summer is my busy time. So, if anyone needs me today or tomorrow, I'll be knee deep in cutting board and paper. 

Any suggestions along the way? We'll be visiting the Grand Canyon on Sunday and then driving I-40 until we hit Albuquerque. Then up I-25 to Loveland, CO. I love gorgeous sights, anything off the beaten path, art, paper, used bookstores, black tea, root beer, pizza, a good salad and cupcakes/cake though not necessarily in that order. My boy LOVES Lego and we're planning on hitting the Lego stores, Bricks & Minifigs in Albuquerque and Dr Brickenstein in Engelwood, CO.

Happy Saturday, folks!

Comments

Popular Posts