4 May 2014 Journal Page


I know that I'm not alone in saying that today is a hard day for me. It's the kind of day where one needs to be especially gentle with themselves and those around them. Kindness and love always help. It's still hard, though.

Above is the last page in my, "Journey Into the Self" book. If you want to revisit the journal, you can see all of the pages by clicking here.

Blog Love:
Andy Runton: Help Chewie
Michael Palin's Tour of the Best Loved Monty Python Sketch Locations
I can't wait for this issue

Comments

Debbie said…
My heart is with you today, Kelly...especially today. I wrote a blog post about my Dad earlier & cried all over again...even though Dad has been gone since 1988. You never stop missing your Dad. Please know that he is always with you.

BIG hugs to you!
xo
Debbie
===^..^===

Popular Posts