Home


Looking around at the suitcases that need to be unpacked, the laundry that needs to be done, etc... yet at the same time thinking that I'm happy to be home. I miss my family back East but I missed David, too. It was a whirlwind two weeks where we were constantly busy between classes (had a great time at The Ink Pad and Kept Creations) and trying to get my Mom somewhat settled in her new condo (she's not and she's having a tough time moving in. She's still living with Erin and really missing my Dad. She's never been alone and we're trying to get her to take gentle baby steps towards moving in.) 

I was able to see most of my family and I appreciated that. I hope that the family and friends who I didn't see understand that I wasn't blowing them off but that it's been a tough year and two weeks goes by extremely fast.

So we're home now and I'm a bit behind on things. I'll be playing catch-up over the next few days. I'm teaching this weekend (looking forward to it!!!) Trying to make the time to keep the balance of everything steady.

Comments

Popular Posts