How I'll be Spending Today


I'm all prepped and ready for tomorrow's class so I'm relaxing today with two of my favorite magazines! If you are looking for inspiration, eye candy and well written articles, look no further than these two magazines.

I've been an Uppercase subscriber since it was first announced. I can't rave enough about the magazine and their publications (I have everything they've published so far.) They also do a fab job with their social media (make sure you check out there blog here where they have all sorts of behind the scenes, sneak peeks and much, much more.)

Another very yummy magazine is Flow. I've bought both of the international editions (in English) and I love them so much I'm hoping to be able to pick up some of their non English back issues! Their website is lovely and they have a great Pinterest site

In case you're curious, I don't buy these to cut them up. I treat them like books and they have their own special shelf. I love pouring through them and catching something I may have missed the first time. 

What magazines are inspiring you?

Comments

Hi Kelly! Have fun teaching tomorrow, and thank you for your pastel tips!
Sherry said…
Oh, I am going to have to check those out. I am obsessed with the Somerset Studio magazines. The ones I buy regularly are Artfull Blogging, Where Women Create and Art Journaling. I don't cut those up either. =)

Popular Posts