What You'll Find Here

I post daily (photos of my journal pages, things that inspire me and personal bits and pieces) to inspire and encourage others. I have always believed that if I can do it, so can you.

You'll find resources (my favorite supplies, books, slideshows of my art journal pages, favorite bloggers, etc...) listed along the right hand side of my blog.

I've been teaching both in person and online workshops for almost twenty years now. You can find out more about my classes by scrolling down along the right hand side of my blog. I strive to make classes accessible to everyone (both beginner to advanced).

I love teaching and truly believe that deep down inside everyone is an artist, capable of creating something. There is power and knowledge in the act of creating something with your own hands, made from your own heart and head.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net

Thanks for stopping by!

-Kelly

Monday, April 08, 2013

30 January 2013 Journal Page

There are only a few pages left in this journal. I'll be finished posting all of the pages by this week. I hope that you've enjoyed seeing it. I'm behind on posting slideshows of my journals but I hope to have them up soon. I have to wrangle some of them in to take photos!

I am planning on a surprise for tomorrow (Tuesday) at noon. It's something that folks have been asking me to do for a long time now. Check in on the blog tomorrow to find out what I'm talking about. I'm excited but a wee bit nervous about it!

My Swatches class is in full swing. Like all of my classes, it's work at your own pace. (It's also over 40 pages of ALL NEW material along with the original handout.) I am loving what I have seen so far! Starting a new class is always exciting and there's so much possibility. I do not plan on offering my in person classes as online classes so this is a rare opportunity.

One of my students from my Journey Within class has done a slideshow of her journal page. It's gorgeous and you can see it here. Thanks for sharing, Suzie! 

Here's to a wonderful new week!

1 comment:

°Glory° said...

I want to see what you have to show us tomorrow. This page makes me feel motivated.

Thanks for sharing!