Bringing Home the Goods


Here are some of the goodies that I bought at Frenzy Stamper this past weekend. I also bought a few rolls of Tapeswell deco tape but those are in my class bag packed away for students to use. I had fun shopping (as always.) Debbie has great taste! Yesterday she received a few of her CHA orders including a few things that I am eager to own. If you follow her on facebook you can see some of the pictures there. If you're local, make sure you check out her store. She's one of the best!

Just wanted to shout out about my two classes this weekend. I'm teaching New Directions this Friday in L.A. at Stampin from the Heart and my Wanderlust Book (aka the flippy book as the pages flip up, out and down) on Saturday in Westlake Village at Banana Rose. You can see samples here. I hope to see you there.

Comments

Popular Posts