AZ Samples are in the Mail, a Journal Page and Instagram

I'm headed out to the post office to mail my samples to Frenzy Stamper (the three books shown in the photo) for my November classes as well as Banana Rose (my Expressions class is later on this month.) I haven't taught since Art Unraveled and I'm itching to start teaching again. I have some new classes and lots of new ideas up my sleeves.

I've already started a new journal but I'll be sharing all of the pages (like the one you see here) in my "Telling Your Truth" journal. I started it after my Dad died and finished it about a week ago. I'll never be ready to "move on" (I hate that expression) but I was ready to start working in a new book.

For those of you on Instagram, I try to post there daily. I tend to post a lot of my pages "in progress" (saving the finished pages for my blog.) I always enjoy seeing others works in progress as much as finished pages so I hope you enjoy seeing my work as much as I enjoy sharing it. I'm on there under kellytmkilmer.

Comments

Popular Posts