What You'll Find Here

I post daily (photos of my journal pages, things that inspire me and personal bits and pieces) to inspire and encourage others. I have always believed that if I can do it, so can you.

You'll find resources (my favorite supplies, books, slideshows of my art journal pages, favorite bloggers, etc...) listed along the right hand side of my blog.

I've been teaching both in person and online workshops for almost twenty years now. You can find out more about my classes by scrolling down along the right hand side of my blog. I strive to make classes accessible to everyone (both beginner to advanced).

I love teaching and truly believe that deep down inside everyone is an artist, capable of creating something. There is power and knowledge in the act of creating something with your own hands, made from your own heart and head.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net

Thanks for stopping by!


Friday, March 09, 2012

No One Can Ever Say that I Travel Light to a Class...

It's 5 in the afternoon and after a *full* week, I need a nap.

I dropped my Mom and cousin Andrea off at LAX this morning. It was sad to see them go. I won't see my family now until July. Sob!

From there, I found my way (phew!) to Zinnia in South Pasadena (I swear this is only the second time in 16 years I've been on the 105!) I had a great day teaching (the table sure looks like it!) I hope that my students did as well.

I have a big To Do list but I am definitely going to carve out some journal time as well as some R and R time this weekend.

Happy Weekend Adventures, Folks!


Sandy said...

Wow. Love this photo. Glad you had a great time with your family. I don't get to see my Dad much and he only lives 2 hrs. away. I've always been a 2 hr. drive from both parents. July will be here before you know it. Have a great weekend.

Marylinn Kelly said...

So glad your class was a 'go' at Zinnia. Having to get from LAX to So. Pas., seems like the modern-day version of the Oregon Trail. You are a good daughter and devoted teacher. xo