La Petite Muse Workshop in Simi Valley Sun, Jan 22nd

I'm very happy to announce that I will be returning to Janet's home in Simi Valley, CA. I will be teaching my La Petite Muse workshop on Sunday, January 22nd from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.

You can either pay via paypal (see button below) or send a check or money order. Please note,
you may send someone else in your place if you are unable to attend the workshop, or you will receive a kit for the class.

Once you've signed up for the workshop, you will be sent the address and directions to the workshop location. If you have ANY questions you can email me. I will also give you my cell phone number so you contact me.

Please note, space is extremely limited! I will generate a waiting list, need be. Thanks

Interested in signing up? Questions? Please email Kelly for more info!
EGorey99@sbcglobal.net

La Petite Muse

With your own hands and in your own style, construct a small, personal journal completely from scratch. You’ll start by choosing your own handmade and decorative paper to use as the cover and as the inside pages! Create your own unique book sewn by your own hands. After constructing the book, you will then learn a multitude of new collage techniques for working on the pages. This was one of my favorite journals to work in and I hope it will become one of yours!

Supply list: Scissors, small selection of favorite collage ephemera, bone folder, cork back metal ruler, roll of waxed paper, roll of paper towels, permanent black inkpad, container to hold water, 1" brushes to glue (I like chip or bristle brushes), a few of your favorite glue sticks
















Comments

Popular Posts