21 October 2011 Journal Page

Tristan and I went to Anthropologie in Beverly Hills tonight to meet Sibella Court. I took a ton of pictures and am hoping to do a blog post about her books and why they fascinate me as an artist.

I also caved and bought her latest book, Nomad. Every time I went to Anthropologie at The Grove, I would "visit" it and wait patiently for my amazon order to come. (If you loved Etcetera, this will be high on your list.) Well patience is not my middle name when it comes to waiting for new books and really how many times do I get to meet Sibella Court? (See?! Any excuse!)

Her next book will be about Collections and I will be first in line to buy it. I am such a book geek.

Comments

Seth said…
I pre-ordered this book from Amazon too Kelly - and it feels like it was years ago when I did. One day I know it will show up and I will be happily surprised.
Unknown said…
Never apologize for being a book geek. I think we're maaaaa-ve-lous!!!
martha brown said…
I am about 6 weeks behind on my blog reading.....
I wish that I could get (or even see) Sibella's books! For some reason our Amazon doesn't have them. I must remember to check Anthro for them this week (although it is VERY DANGEROUS to go in there)

Popular Posts