New Classes Added in Simi Valley, CA

I'm SUPER excited to announce that I have added two classes to my schedule for Fall/Winter 2011. I'll be teaching at a private home in Simi Valley, CA. Yes, the classes are open to the public! I've taught there in the past and loved it! (Thank you again, Janet!!)

I'll be teaching TWO classes. You can sign up for one or both (if you're so inclined!)

You may send someone else in your place if you are unable to attend the workshop, or you will receive a kit for the class. You can either pay via paypal (see button below) or send a check or money order.

Once you've signed up for the workshop, you will be sent the address and directions to the workshop location. If you have ANY questions you can email me. I will also give you my cell phone number so you contact me.

Please note, space is extremely limited! I will generate a waiting list, need be. Thanks

Interested in signing up? Questions? Please email Kelly for more info!
EGorey99@sbcglobal.net

The Schedule is:
Sunday, November 6th
10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
A Beautiful Life

Sunday, December 4th
10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Expressions






Simi Valley Classes






Sunday, November 6th

10 a.m. to 2 p.m.

A Beautiful Life Journal

What do you get when you combine paper, ribbon, glue and a little special somethin’ something? A soft covered (but extremely durable), quickly stitched and totally made by your own hands journal! You will learn not only how to create your own Beautiful Life Journal but you will discover how to successfully blend color, texture and imagery together onto the pages of your book. You’ll create luscious layers that combine rich, personal imagery with colorful, textured bits of paper ephemera. I’ll dig deep into my bag of tricks for this class, unearthing and sharing what I know to be the key to creating unique, personal journal pages that you will love!

Supply list: Scissors, small selection of favorite collage ephemera, bone folder, cork back metal ruler, roll of waxed paper, roll of paper towels, permanent black inkpad, container to hold water, 1" brushes to glue (I like chip or bristle brushes), a few of your favorite glue sticks, bottle of tacky glue



*******

Sunday, December 4th

10 a.m. to 2 p.m.

Expressions

What story will your book hold? Express yourself by creating a hand bound journal covered in luscious handmade paper. Create pages that fold out and hide your secrets or uniquely display your treasures. You will learn how to free your artistic self upon the pages of this book, creating a multitude of rich, colorful pages as you work. You will be learning not only how to make the book from scratch but also how to create a multitude of layered, “paper painted” pages.

Supply list: Scissors, small selection of favorite collage ephemera, bone folder, cork back metal ruler, roll of waxed paper, roll of paper towels, permanent black inkpad, container to hold water, 1" brushes to glue (I like chip or bristle brushes), a few of your favorite glue sticks




*****

I hope to see YOU there!

Questions? Please email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net

More information on my workshops here.

Thanks!!

Comments

Popular Posts