What You'll Find Here

I post daily (photos of my journal pages, things that inspire me and personal bits and pieces) to inspire and encourage others. I have always believed that if I can do it, so can you.

You'll find resources (my favorite supplies, books, slideshows of my art journal pages, favorite bloggers, etc...) listed along the right hand side of my blog.

I've been teaching both in person and online workshops for almost twenty years now. You can find out more about my classes by scrolling down along the right hand side of my blog. I strive to make classes accessible to everyone (both beginner to advanced).

I love teaching and truly believe that deep down inside everyone is an artist, capable of creating something. There is power and knowledge in the act of creating something with your own hands, made from your own heart and head.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net

Thanks for stopping by!


Saturday, October 15, 2011

December 2004 Journal Page

More pages where I was playing with paint in a journal. The journal is over 12" square.

Teaching tomorrow at Stampin From the Heart. I'm looking forward to it!

Blog Love:
MYO Perfume
A Peek inside Raine's Studio (lovin' those groovy journal shots)
This just makes me happy
Vintage Book Collection
Drooling over artwork by Elizabeth Bunsen
Stopped in at Anthropologie last night and saw that they had Sibella Court's new book, Nomad. If you loved her Etcetera book, you will love this one.
If you can read any book right now, read The Night Circus. It. is. that. good.
A favorite weekend radio show


Sandy said...

I really love your old pages a lot. I hope today goes well with your teaching. Going back to check out the blog links.

Sandy said...

I'm also so glad you loved the Night Circus. It makes me want to read it again and again. And I'm going to wear black and wear my red scarf somewhere. :)

janey jennings said...

Thanks for the links Kelly, Love when you do this for us!

Taylor schapiro said...

Yay blog love is back. Your style has changed some Kelly and it is interesting to see. Thanks for showing the old stuff. I can see how parts of the old carry on to the present. Hope you had a great class today. xxoo

Barbara Hagerty said...

Great pages as always, Kelly! The Night Circus is fantastic! Not too many books I read twice, but I'll be reading this one again!