2 September 2011 Journal Page

The good news is day two of high school was better than day one. Yay, Tristan!!!

The bad news is I don't have the blog post ready that I wanted to post today. I hope to have it for tomorrow. It's a mini post on a new set of pens comparing them to similar pens on the market. Do you need them? That'll be up to you to decide.

I also will be announcing my No CA (Oakland) classes on Monday. On Tuesday, I'll have my line up of November classes for Frenzy Stamper in Scottsdale. Yay!

I really like the layers in the above page. The blue is a photo of a sky ripped from a book. There are also layers of tissue, tape, doodling, stickers and more. Yes, I am a sentimental fool but at least I am an honest one!

Because I feel like it:

Recommended Books: Lisa Goldstein's The Dream Years

Films: The Ghost and Mrs. Muir (yeah, the Rex Harrison version, not the tv version.) It's always been one of my favorites.

TV Shows: Burns & Allen (yeah, the same set up every episode but damn, were they funny.)

Recommended Breakfast: Greek Yogurt (tomorrow I am trying the non-fat kind) with granola and a ton of strawberries.

Recommend Dessert: Trader Joe's Vanilla Ice Cream (and add strawberries to it! Yum!)

I am still looking for a good book on vegan or raw food breakfasts.

Any books, film, etc... recommendations?

Comments

lisa_crofts said…
Eating without heating bu sergei and valya boutenko has a lot recipes that appropriate for breakfast. Check the other books by the boutenko famiky. I had the pleasure of hearing sergei speak and he is a great advocate for raw food living
Sharon said…
OMG! LLove the Ghst and Mrs Muir. Didn't know they had a remake. They are never the same. Still crossing fingers about Oakland.
Desert Mermaid said…
Film recommend:
The Adjustment Bureau - Matt Damon

I watched it with my mom and brothers 2 weeks ago, and dang if I haven't been able to stop thinking about it, the whole premise of it.
jane eileen said…
Jeane's mom said...
Excited for classes in November!

Popular Posts