What You'll Find Here

I post daily (photos of my journal pages, things that inspire me and personal bits and pieces) to inspire and encourage others. I have always believed that if I can do it, so can you.

You'll find resources (my favorite supplies, books, slideshows of my art journal pages, favorite bloggers, etc...) listed along the right hand side of my blog.

I've been teaching both in person and online workshops for almost twenty years now. You can find out more about my classes by scrolling down along the right hand side of my blog. I strive to make classes accessible to everyone (both beginner to advanced).

I love teaching and truly believe that deep down inside everyone is an artist, capable of creating something. There is power and knowledge in the act of creating something with your own hands, made from your own heart and head.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net

Thanks for stopping by!


Wednesday, August 03, 2011

22nd July Journal Page

Having a great time in Phoenix. Tristan and I trekked to Frenzy Stamper in Scottsdale. I ran into my friend, Taylor (how cool is that?!?)

Frenzy Stamper:


I LOVE Debbie's store. I always find the best goodies. I loaded up on paper and transparencies for my East Coast classes. Yay! Thanks, Debbie! I'll see you in November!

Looking forward to my Art Unraveled classes Thursday night!


Sandy said...

Really loving the Comic Con pages. I love the way you write and seeing all the text on the pages makes me want to journal. I'm loving this new style too. Can't wait to see what you got at Frenzy.

Lianne said...

Is that a gold embossed heart? It looks great!!! I really really like that effect.

Kelly Kilmer said...

Thanks, Sandy and Lianne! Yes, Lianne, it's a old gold embossed heart. I bought them awhile ago on etsy.

Kimberly's Mixed Media Art said...

I love that store too. I actually wrote about it in my last zine.