Attention: Anyone interested in my CO July classes...PLEASE read

A very important note from Christine at the Artists' Nook:

SALE ON KELLY KILMER'S WORKSHOPS THRU JULY 1ST!

The trend for sign ups this year has been people waiting until the last minute. In order to plan for supplies, travel arrangements and more, Kelly and I decided to put her workshops on SALE thru July 1st to give us a more accurate head count!

So starting today..... Kelly's full day workshops are $115 dropped down from $130 and her evening workshops are $60 dropped down from $70

You have just a little over 1 week to save on this fabulous art instructors wealth of knowledge and inspiration!

Kelly's Workshop info below, Click the links to get all the details and to register.

PLEASE NOTE WHEN REGISTERING FOR WORKSHOPS ONLINE: If you are having trouble registering on my shopping cart, I can create an email invoice through PayPal. Just email me your workshop requests at: artistsnook@comcast.net

Take Care,

Christine Webb

The Artists' Nook

Please pass this on to anyone who may be considering the workshops. If you have ANY questions, please email me (Kelly) at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net To sign up, please contact Christine. THANKS!

Class samples are here.

Comments

laurie said…
i travel up to colorado several times a year but, unfortunately, will not be up there on these dates. sounds like a great deal, tho.
Lori Wostl said…
I'm in Friday, wrestling with rest of schedule. My business partner is out o'town that weekend or I'd corral her...will ask others. It is a real steal! Lori W at Art Camp for Women

Popular Posts