What You'll Find Here

I post daily (photos of my journal pages, things that inspire me and personal bits and pieces) to inspire and encourage others. I have always believed that if I can do it, so can you.

You'll find resources (my favorite supplies, books, slideshows of my art journal pages, favorite bloggers, etc...) listed along the right hand side of my blog.

I've been teaching both in person and online workshops for almost twenty years now. You can find out more about my classes by scrolling down along the right hand side of my blog. I strive to make classes accessible to everyone (both beginner to advanced).

I love teaching and truly believe that deep down inside everyone is an artist, capable of creating something. There is power and knowledge in the act of creating something with your own hands, made from your own heart and head.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net

Thanks for stopping by!


Monday, April 25, 2011

Last Page of Current Journal

I finished this journal on Saturday. I'll have a slideshow up of it soon. It doesn't have a name yet. I'll miss working in this one but I am super excited to have already started work in my latest journal, which is actually going to be my next online class. I am a one journal at a time type girl so I HAD to finish this one before I could begin my next project. The pages are pouring out of me. I've had this idea simmering for quite some time now and I'm so happy that it is finally taking shape. I always enjoy seeing my ideas translated to the page.

I spent all day today photographing, uploading and composing my journals for sale blog post. It's scheduled for 7 p.m. PST tomorrow (Tuesday). I have 10 journals for sale. Once they're gone, that's it! I won't have any more listed for quite some time. They're a great gift for yourself or for Mother's Day! I'll try to post a sneak peek picture tomorrow before the post goes live so you can see what's up for sale.

I heard this story on npr today. I love, love, love knit and crochet graffiti artists. You have to watch the video and see what they did to the Griffith Park bear.


Laura said...

This is stunning, the colours are amazing xxxx

julie r. said...

Thanks for sharing the link! I thought the bear looked lovely in green. And, the Easter outfit was wonderful. What fun!

Looking forward to your newest online class.

sharon said...

I am in awes of your journals! They are gorgoeus!

smokeysmom said...

Oh! Where exactly can I buy your journals? You mention the "for sell blog"??? I don't want to miss out getting one of your fabulous journals! Hugs, Maggie

"smokeysmom" on AFA

Kelly Kilmer said...

Thanks everyone!! I always appreciate the comments (especially ones like these!!).

I'll be posting the journals on ny blog at 7 pm pst tonight in a new post. Thanks!!

marta traughber said...

thanks for the link to the bear!