What You'll Find Here

I post daily (photos of my journal pages, things that inspire me and personal bits and pieces) to inspire and encourage others. I have always believed that if I can do it, so can you.

You'll find resources (my favorite supplies, books, slideshows of my art journal pages, favorite bloggers, etc...) listed along the right hand side of my blog.

I've been teaching both in person and online workshops for almost twenty years now. You can find out more about my classes by scrolling down along the right hand side of my blog. I strive to make classes accessible to everyone (both beginner to advanced).

I love teaching and truly believe that deep down inside everyone is an artist, capable of creating something. There is power and knowledge in the act of creating something with your own hands, made from your own heart and head.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net

Thanks for stopping by!


Saturday, March 19, 2011

Journal Pages in Progress

Above are two pages that I'm working on in my new journal.

Tomorrow night (Sunday) at 6 p.m. PST, I will be selling random grabbags of pens. I only have seven grabbags available. Here's what you need to know:

-Each grabbag has 20 different pens/markers in it.

-A small thank you gift of 2 of my favorite pencils is also included in each grabbag.

-Each set is different.

-None of the pens are used EXCEPT to test to make sure that they work. (I tested each pen myself today.)

-Each set has different brands, colors and tip sizes.

-This is an assortment of my favorite pens that I had doubles, triples and more of.

-This is a great way to experiment with a variety of pen styles at a great price.

-Once these are gone, they are gone. I will not be doing this again any time soon!

-These are pens that I LOVE and keep in my own personal pen bag.

-I am just destashing. I'm not quitting teaching or making art or anything crazy like that. :)

Thanks for stopping by!!


Melanie said...

Can I go ahead and claim one? LOL!

Emie58 said...

Hi Kelly....
I've been thinking about the hand illustration you used in this spread... I love the style of it. Do you happen to remember the source of it? I was hoping to find some similar illustrations.
Thanks, Emie