Finished Journal Pages From Yesterday

Here are the finished pages from yesterday. Being honest. I am upset-very upset-with all of the wars and unnecessary bloodshed going on across the world right now. So much hurt.

I know many people read Michelle's blog already, but if you don't, you need to know that she's at it again.  Michelle is collecting socks for folks in Japan this time. Please check out her blog for more information. She's got a heart of gold! (Well, maybe shamrocks and pentahearts. Hee hee.)

http://michelleward.typepad.com/michelleward/2011/03/we-can-do-this-socks-sentiments.html

Comments

Taylor schapiro said…
Wonderful pages Kelly gal.
michelle ward said…
kelly - fab pages! you always have so much fun stuff going on.

thanks for the shout out. i appreciate that we can spread the word and DO something.

shamrocks and heartagrams...love being recognized as that ;)
Anonymous said…
Hi Kelly
Im am getting some of my co-workers together to make a doanation through your link for the people of Japan. We can do this!
See you soon
Tricia
Sandy said…
Great pages and a great message. I too am upset by all the fighting going on in our world. I won't get started about it on your blog. I'm so glad you continue to speak up and out about things.

Thanks for the link to Michelle's blog. I'll be picking up socks to send to her.

Popular Posts