I didn't buy it all at Kinobuyitall, but I bought enough...

The Kinokuniya stores are very dangerous to me! The San Francisco stores on Webster are always a must visit for me. I went to 3 of their 4 stores tonight. I bought some stickers, tape and washcloths.

At the bookstore, I did the most amount of damage, buying:

Paris, mon appartement a moi

Paris Style: Kitchen and Dining

Couleurs a Paris

I'm always a sucker for these little Japanese books, especially the ones published by Paumes. I didn't buy any of the Paumes titles because I have them all already (some women buy new clothes and shoes. I save up for books!) Yes, I know that this means THREE books must go when I get home.

I ended my quick trip to San Francisco with an egg crepe at Sophie's Crepes. Can you say, "Yum!!!"?

I'll be trekking around Berkeley in the a.m. I can't wait!!

Comments

Pretty Widow said…
Thanks for the tip - i decided to go to the Kinokuniya store in Japantown after reading your post! I have been looking at washi tape on line - but it was so much better to buy it in person!

Popular Posts