What You'll Find Here

I post daily (photos of my journal pages, things that inspire me and personal bits and pieces) to inspire and encourage others. I have always believed that if I can do it, so can you.

You'll find resources (my favorite supplies, books, slideshows of my art journal pages, favorite bloggers, etc...) listed along the right hand side of my blog.

I've been teaching both in person and online workshops for almost twenty years now. You can find out more about my classes by scrolling down along the right hand side of my blog. I strive to make classes accessible to everyone (both beginner to advanced).

I love teaching and truly believe that deep down inside everyone is an artist, capable of creating something. There is power and knowledge in the act of creating something with your own hands, made from your own heart and head.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net

Thanks for stopping by!

-Kelly

Saturday, February 26, 2011

How could I not love teaching here?!?!

I know I say this a lot, but I have the BEST students. I really do. This has been a most awesome weekend. Yes, lots of friends and familiar faces, but also a few new friends! Thank you to Maria and her family for everything!!!! *Thank you, all* for a great weekend!!! It will be sad to go tomorrow after class. I am really looking forward to teaching my Expressions class!

I'll be trekking back home after class. Cross your fingers for me that there's no weird, wonky weather!

I'm teaching on Monday, my Love Story journal at Zinnia in So Pasadena. There is space, if you'd like to join us! Class is from 11-3. More info on my class blog.

Off for some shut eye. I'm wiped out!

2 comments:

valerie said...

...and we had the best teacher.To say I loved the classes and projects would be an understatement. A new store to add to your list of places to visit next time you are in Northern California, MAIDO, on Santana Row.. It is an upscale, Japanese stationary. They have a wall of pens with paper everywhere to try them. Plus all types of paper, origami, handmade and of course,tape. It is surrounded my many upscale shops, including Paper Chase and a dozen wonderful eateries. Valerie

Maija said...

Kelly, I think it is actually you being the person you are that brings out the best in your students!!