What You'll Find Here

I post daily (photos of my journal pages, things that inspire me and personal bits and pieces) to inspire and encourage others. I have always believed that if I can do it, so can you.

You'll find resources (my favorite supplies, books, slideshows of my art journal pages, favorite bloggers, etc...) listed along the right hand side of my blog.

I've been teaching both in person and online workshops for almost twenty years now. You can find out more about my classes by scrolling down along the right hand side of my blog. I strive to make classes accessible to everyone (both beginner to advanced).

I love teaching and truly believe that deep down inside everyone is an artist, capable of creating something. There is power and knowledge in the act of creating something with your own hands, made from your own heart and head.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net

Thanks for stopping by!


Thursday, January 20, 2011

Late December 2010 journal cover

Well, I finally did it! I said I wasn't going to because I'm trying not to spend so much time on the 'net, but I did it. I joined pinterest. Of course now, I'm totally obsessed with it. You can see my boards here. I've been adding stuff daily to my boards. I apologize in advance for any addictions. :)

psst, Ginko Papers has new tape...

I added a class to my schedule! I'm teaching my Fragments journal at Zinnia, Saturday, Jan 29th from 11 to 3 p.m. The sample is in the store and also online here. Questions? Please email me. To sign up, please contact the store. My schedule is available here.

Blog Love:
Abbey's doing 20 for 20 again! This time it's Valentine's Day!
Love love love.
Making tiny valentines or business cards
Yumminess to make


Melanie said...

NO NO NO NO NO! {stomp foot} ... I am NOT going over to Ginko .... yeah, right. ;)

Emie58 said...

I am SOOOOO glad you joined Pinterest!!!! I became a follower!!! Now... I just have to figure out how I can take a class from you in person! (I'm in Upstate NY).
Hugs, Emie
(PS.. love the e-book!)

TwoHeartsPath said...

Love your new addiction~~~ Soooo Beautiful...

Margie said...

I just joined too! I haven't done anying yet. Such a cool beans site. Can't wait to check yours out! Hugs, Margie

martha brown said...

acckkkk New Tape! LOL. I've made a promise to myself only to buy tape locally. Unfortunately the store down the street now has a small wall of tapes and these new ones from Ginko are there. Yay! Darn.