What You'll Find Here

I post daily (photos of my journal pages, things that inspire me and personal bits and pieces) to inspire and encourage others. I have always believed that if I can do it, so can you.

You'll find resources (my favorite supplies, books, slideshows of my art journal pages, favorite bloggers, etc...) listed along the right hand side of my blog.

I've been teaching both in person and online workshops for almost twenty years now. You can find out more about my classes by scrolling down along the right hand side of my blog. I strive to make classes accessible to everyone (both beginner to advanced).

I love teaching and truly believe that deep down inside everyone is an artist, capable of creating something. There is power and knowledge in the act of creating something with your own hands, made from your own heart and head.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net

Thanks for stopping by!

-Kelly

Saturday, January 08, 2011

4 December 2010 journal page

Super excited to be trekking to Stampin From The Heart tomorrow for my first class of 2011! Yay! I have the best students! I ran around like mad buying supplies the other day.
I love this time of year and the abundance of (PINK) Valentine's Day stuff that is out there. Paper Source did some good business with me the other day! They had a ton of new stuff out for Valentine's Day. Check out the (tiny!) Martha Stewart Valentine's Day stuff. LOVE!

I finished my journal that I made for the holidays. I'll be sharing that with you here very soon! I can't wait to bring my new journal idea to life (insert mad scientist laugh).

Books Consumed:
Latino-Grafico

Films Watched:
Blithe Spirit

Blog Love:
Czina Loves
Tea for Joy
Talking to Unicorns

3 comments:

donna!ee said...

thank you much for sharing as consistently as you do...sharing your art & spirit & blog love & books...seriously, the doors you open on the web are excellent an exposure of possibilities!! ;)

taylor said...

Love hist page Kelly. I too get excited when they start bringing out the Valentine stuff. All that pink is refreshing.

Tricia said...

Thank You Kelly for a great class on sunday at Stampin from the heart. I felt like it was making art and therapy all in one. You have the patience of a saint, the stitching had me in knots, but with your constant reminder to breathe it was all good. Looking forward to Pen work!! See you soon