A short post today. Happy 15th Anniversary, David. I'm looking forward to many more years together...
Things to ponder on this Eve of a New Year:
1. What moments were your favorite of 2010? What made your heart soar? Reflect on the good moments in the past year. What are the moments that made you smile and laugh out loud until your belly hurt?
2. What have you learned over the past 12 months?
3. What are you looking forward to learning in 2011?
4. I hate resolutions. I swear that we make them in order to break them. Instead of resolutions, set goals. What little things do you want to accomplish in the new year? What one big thing do you want to do this year?
5. Make the time to do what you want to do. Turn off the computer or tv. Let the dishes sit just a little bit longer. Ignore the whispering dust bunnies. Can you find fifteen minutes a day to do the one thing that makes you happiest (think art journaling or whatever calls to you)? Think about it.
Stay safe this New Years Eve. As my junior high teacher always said to us, "Stay safe. Stay sober. Stay outta trouble." Whatever you do, wherever you are, I hope it's a good one.
2 years ago