19 September 2010 journal page


Before:
After:
Keeping an eye out for this book.
Update: I was told by two blog readers (thank you both!) that the new Lark publication that I mention in the link above, Lark Studio Series: Handmade Books is not a new publication. Instead it is a smaller, more condensed version of their 500 Handmade Books publication that was published in 2008. I already own 500 Handmade Books and I love it. It's one of my favorites. I really wish publishers would not reprint work like they do, without alerting the public that the content has already previously been published. So many publishers do it again and again, taking a book (or a series of books), changing the packaging, the name of the book, etc... and market it as a "new" book. Not cool. I'll keep an eye out for the book, but I won't be buying it.

Blog Love:
bring back snail mail!
Flea Market Ephemera
I want to make this
Art Journal Love
Fabulously inspiring photos
Owl Love
Martha posted a fabulous link to a shop for those of you living in Canada...
I've posted about this collage pool flickr group before, but just in case you missed it the first time...

Comments

donna!ee said…
you go inspirational girlie...thanks so much for sharing your life journey! ;)
Anonymous said…
Kelly this page is wonderful! I love the browns!
I had to look several times to find the journaling.. LOL Where's Waldo??
Thanks for the linky love... I am journaling like a mad woman and you are partially to thank/ blame?? We should do another swap soon..
O mundo de Alex said…
your journal is so beautiful. love it thanks for sharing Kelly xo
postal orphan said…
Lovely work - as always.

Just a heads up on that little handmade book book - if you already own the larger Lark book on handmade books, you have everything in the little bitty one (it's only 5x5").
martha brown said…
Making a skirt is just as easy as making a scarf which is just as easy as sewing a journal cover. Honestly! Go for it :)

Popular Posts