13 June 2010 journal page

Tomorrow morning, Tristan and I will get up bright and early and start our trek to The Artists Nook in Bellvue, CO. We're driving to AZ to pick up my Dad. We'll be staying Tuesday night with a friend. Wednesday morning, we'll get up bright and early and start our trek to New Mexico. Thursday, up again and on the road to Colorado. I'm really looking forward to it!!!! The drive is always gorgeous and I LOVE the group at The Artists Nook. I can't wait to see everyone!

Blog Love:
Martha's Inspiration
Wise Judy
What's your secret?
Pure paper love

Films Watched:
Touch of Evil

Comments

Brian K said…
Who doesn't love your blog??? Wishing you safe travels!
martha brown said…
Shhhh -- I'm trying to quietly commit to working in my journal every day or so......
Have a safe trip!
Anonymous said…
Have a wonderful journey Kelly, it all sounds fantastic.
XOXOrly
Unknown said…
Enjoy your travels and look forward to the inspirations aquired from it the future!

Popular Posts