Continuing with the swap pages

My pages:
Kara's page (love the fold out!):
More tomorrow (this isn't the end!)...

Blog Love:
A Barron Storey Journal goes missing! More here. Please spread the word.
Stacie Bloomfield
Jane Davies' color love!
IHanna's pretty paper grid
Cathy Cullis' mosaic yumminess
Tapeswell Custom Printed Tape-yeah, baby!
Gypsy Girl Art
A big sneak preview at Uppercase #6, hands down, my FAVORITE publication

Watched in the past week:
Outer Limits "Demon with a Glass Hand"
Star Trek season 2-three episodes
Cutter's Way
Falling Down
The Strange Love of Martha Ivers
Rooty Toot Toot
Adventures of Captain Marvel

Comments

Kara Bay said…
Oooh - that makes me want to get my hands on a copy of uppercase. It looks wonderful!
Seth said…
Custom printed tape!?!?! You got me excited until I saw the 360 roll minimum order.

Popular Posts