What You'll Find Here

I post daily (photos of my journal pages, things that inspire me and personal bits and pieces) to inspire and encourage others. I have always believed that if I can do it, so can you.

You'll find resources (my favorite supplies, books, slideshows of my art journal pages, favorite bloggers, etc...) listed along the right hand side of my blog.

I've been teaching both in person and online workshops for almost twenty years now. You can find out more about my classes by scrolling down along the right hand side of my blog. I strive to make classes accessible to everyone (both beginner to advanced).

I love teaching and truly believe that deep down inside everyone is an artist, capable of creating something. There is power and knowledge in the act of creating something with your own hands, made from your own heart and head.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net

Thanks for stopping by!

-Kelly

Thursday, March 18, 2010

3 March 2010 journal page

Feast your eyes on this! Debbie at Frenzy Stamper is carrying MT Tape! AHHHHHHH!!! and yes, she WILL do mail order! Tape I don't have (now) but will have very soon (rubs hands together and laughs maniacally).

New Lynda Barry Book!!! Picture This. I can't wait!

Blog Love: The Life Pursuit

She's a Rainbow Book announced over at Bloom Grow Love. Buy the book here.


Films watched this week:
Northfork
Hiroshima Mon Amour

Le chant du Styrène

Toute la mémoire du monde
Syndromes and a Century
The last (!) episode of The Wire

I apologize for two blog posts yesterday but I couldn't wait to get the news out about my No Ca classes!!! :)

5 comments:

donna!ee said...

no need to apologize for extra daily blogs from you kelly... the more blogs from you the merrier i say..truly enjoy your style! ;)

patty said...

I can't take my eyes of the black dot tape. Very soon, I will be ordering some. Tonight, I will be having good dreams about tape.

Congrats on the classes, it sounds like so much fun and I wish I lived closer so I could sign up.

Sandy said...

Love your page. And the tape. Ahhhhhh. I found the MT site with the colors on it for the two packs so now I can contact FS and see what they have. :) Thanks.

San Smith said...

Thanks for linking to my page - you have some really awesome creative stuff here on your blog!!

marta said...

hello! i am super excited to 'meet' you. i just found you from your excellent pen comment on ali's blog. i adore a pen lover! thanks for your tips on a good white pen. anyway, i'm excited to explore your space.. i love collaging myself. xo.