Love the many layers....

I received this lovely card in the mail (thank you again Michelle!) and wanted to attach it to my journal page. I ran tape along the front left edge of it so that the tape was hanging half off/half on the card. I butted the left edge of the card up against the left side of the page and folded the tape on over to the previous page. I repeated it again with tape on the back of the card so that there is a piece of tape on the front and a piece of tape on the back. It gets rid of any extra stickiness that might poke through, plus it just looks neat. Just a fun simple thing you can do to attach things to your journal...

After yesterday's post you'd think I have enough books, right? Clearly not.

"When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes" - Erasmus

We trekked on over to Borders on 3rd street (which is closing in 7 days). It was a mess and we didn't find anything there. Off to Ciao Cristina's for supper (I can't tell you enough how much we love their pizza and home made potato chips). Last stop was Iliad Bookshop, where we can lose ourselves for hours in the aisles. I picked up a couple of books for collage and couldn't leave without a copy of Eduardo Galeano's Upside Down (which I promptly sat down and started reading last night).

Comments

Viki said…
beautiful card! and a Beautiful page underneith the card!
martha brown said…
Erasmus was a very smart man. I ordered 3 times from amazon last night!!!!

Popular Posts