sometimes it's the little things


after-
I don't know what made me add "promise" but I did, and I like it a whole lot more now.


October, in addition to being my favorite month is also Spooky film month. We watched "Vampyr" the other night. Loved it. 1932 classic German horror film. We started the month with Ed Wood which isn't spooky but oh so appropriate for October (plus it's one of my favorite films.) Hmm... I wonder what's next on the list of films to watch this month. I am in the mood for some Argento and also Dellamorte Dellamore aka Cemetary Man! Tristan wants to watch Nightmare Before Christmas.
Maybe some Lon Chaney, too. Decisions, decisions.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This is a great journal page spread. I know what you mean about the hands. In the first spread they are empty and seem to create a void in spite of all the lovely patterning on them. In the second, they have something to offer and are literally full of "promise"
Thanks for sharing
Marina in England
Oh... Mercy said…
beauteous.
I have a book of the mendhi hands and feet- gonna do some sheets of them- someday.
Oh... Mercy said…
Kelly-m how the hell do you have time for everything-how do you know about so many books, magazines, artists, who is doing what- not to mention the teaching and art---- and mothering- and traipsing about.
I'm exhausted just from reading-
(and inspired and jealous! LOL)
Anonymous said…
Love the piece. I have a few questions for you. Can you email me? Susan.feldkamp@cox.net

PS I did a torso for Women for Women as well, it was an exciting experience to work with such talented ladies.

Beadily yours
Susan Feldkamp
nightbeaderatlarge.blogspot.com
Connie Saunders said…
I love this journal page. Love the hands.

Popular Posts