October 9 journal page

The Sketchbook Project is going the rounds. I found out via the Rag and Bone blog. I am still thinking about it. The only thing holding me back is time and the fact that they choose a theme for you. I have a very hard time with themes and creating art around them. I make art for me. Selfish sounding, I know, but honest it is.

Kara in No CA is giving away one of her husband's luscious art prints to one lucky winner. Go here for more.

Monty Python are performing in NYC and are making the TV appearance rounds. Damn. This is when I wish I was in NYC and also when I wish I had that damn converter box. Yes, I would be crazy enough to go buy a converter box just to watch Michael Palin. If I could find one!!!!! None of the stores seem to be selling them anymore. Frys had ONE in stock and it was an old used one. Both Target and Best Buy had none. Radio Shack had ONE and I needed an antenna with it. So, we have been TV-less since June.

Comments

T and J said…
RAIN!!!
You are the only person I know in LA other than me that actually likes the rain.

I have a rain sister ! *laughs*
Mouseybrat said…
Kelly,
I'd be happy to tape stuff on the vcr and send you the tape. Let me know what exactly you are looking for.
Samantha

Popular Posts