Another October 19 journal page

I picked up The Summer Book by Tove Jansson yesterday. I can't wait to dive in and read.

David and I have been up late every night this week watching the 2nd season of Hill Street Blues on DVD. I wish they'd put out the rest of the seasons! We're on the last disc.


Swing on over to Kira's blog and check out her ultra cool videos. They are so cute and I absolutely love what she says about art journaling. She hits the nail on the head with what she says (just don't lick your pens though-lol).

My friend Marissa pointed out that Paper Mojo is having a sale. My arm is seriously twisted.

Still taking sign ups for November's A Prompt A Day! October's class ends at 8 p.m. PST on Halloween, the 31st.

I'll be announcing my December Massachusetts workshops within the next couple of days. Ink About It in Westford has my samples in the store for classes there on the 29th and 30th of December. They are taking sign ups starting Tuesday, November 3rd. I will also be teaching on the 27th and 28th for The Stamp Act store at a private studio in Whitman, MA. So stay tuned, class info soon! 8 classes in 4 days! I can't wait!!!

Comments

Unknown said…
I was on an airplane returning from living overseas when I picked up a newspaper and read that that Hill Street Blues was canceled. I was so sad. We loved that show.
Sharyn said…
Yipee! Yahoo! Kelly is coming! Kelly is coming!


Can't wait!

Maybe we'll have snow :)
Penney said…
Dang, girl. Spoiling all my fun...no licking markers..............

Popular Posts