Leaving for Oregon early tomorrow morning

David and I took Tristan to Family in L.A. last night for the Simpsons Treehouse of Horror signing. It was packed! We even got there fairly early and the line was long.

Who was there?

Jeffrey Brown
Tim Hensley
Jordan Crane
Matt Groening
Sammy Harkham

*****

Mom, Tristan and I are trekking to Oregon tomorrow morning. There is still room in my Art On a Lark workshops in Hillsboro, OR Saturday through Sunday. You can find out more information here! Please spread the word!

I will be blogging from the road. I'll also be checking email.

We'll be back sometime Tuesday. We're home for a couple of days before we repack our bags and head for one of my favorite stamping grounds (hee hee, get it-stamping? stomping? yeah, I'm weird, I crack myself up) Frenzy Stamper in Scottsdale, AZ. Five NEW classes in 3 days! Can you say excited? I am!!!


More detailed pictures for OR and AZ here.

Hope to see you there!


***

Via Mark Evanier's blog, 15 Things Kurt Vonnegut Said Better Than Anyone Ever Has or Ever Will.

Comments

jane eileen said…
Jeane's mom said...
Have a safe and fun trip!

Popular Posts