July 3 journal page

Spent all day yesterday finishing up prep work for my trek to CO. Phew. It was very hot yesterday (the first time really all summer).

Teaching today at Stampin' From The Heart in LA doing this class.

I WILL be blogging daily while I'm gone. I'm going to put up a whole bunch of posts while I'm away so you won't miss me. ;) (teasing)

We're driving from Los Angeles to Bellvue, CO. We're taking our time along the way. If anyone has any 'must see stops' along the way, I'd love to hear!! Interesting things, antique stores, paper stores, used bookstores, etc... We're going 15 through Las Vegas up to Rte 70 through Utah, over the Rockies and through Denver. I'd appreciate it!!!!

Check out Lisa Petrucci's site and her book, Kickass Cuties. It made me smile. LOVE her collection of vintage toys.

Comments

Popular Posts