Journal page and time for August's A Prompt A Day class to start!

*****
Tonight at 8 p.m., PST, I will be removing my July A Prompt A Day class and replacing it with August's A Prompt A Day. For more information, you can click here. It's amazing that we're going into the 8th month of the year already.

***
I'm teaching this Sunday at Stampin From the Heart in L.A., a brand spanking new class! The Kawaii book makes its debut Sunday. Find more info here.

***
For those of you heading to Art Unraveled, don't forget to stop by some of the many Mom and Pop shops in the Phoenix area.

Frenzy Stamper in Scottsdale will be open special hours next week for the convention. You can phone the store at 480 946 0007. Their hours-
Monday, August 3rd 10 to 3
Tuesday and Wednesday 10 to 7 p.m. phone Debbie at the above number if you need her to stay later
Thursday 10 to 5
Friday and Saturday 10 to 7 p.m. or so.
Closed Sunday

I'm planning on stopping by the store on Friday
on my way into Art Unraveled. You can find out more about my Art Unraveled workshops by clicking here.

Comments

Popular Posts