April 29th journal page

The 4th to the last page in my journal...It's so sad saying good bye to a journal. I'm 3 pages into the new one and am loving it so far. I will show and tell you more about it soon. I want to finish up my farewells with this journal first.

Tristan and I will be at Golden Apple Comics today for at least 4 hours..maybe more...happily waiting in line for the comics and a chance to meet William Shatner. After all, it is FREE comic book day. It's more like TEASER comic book day as I usually end up buying the comics I am lusting over from FCBD. I like to think of it as support your local comic shop and what will they dig out of the back day! I also hope to stop by Meltdown Comics as well!!

On Tristan's list for free comic book day-
Owly and Friends
Minimate
Bongo Comics
Cars
Star Wars the Clone Wars
DC Kids Mega Sampler
TMNT
William Shatner Presents
Wizard Hot Lists

My list-
Nancy and Melvin Monster

*****

We're happily into May's a Prompt A Day class!! There's still plenty of time to sign up. More info here!!

Comments

Popular Posts