Spring and Summer 2009 workshops

April 8, 2009 journal page-I used several goodies that I picked up from Zinnia in So Pasadena.


I've listed my Spring and Summer 2009 workshops on my class blog. You can view the entire list of classes here. I may add some workshops to the schedule.

I have local workshops booked every month this year.

In May, I will travel to Frenzy Stamper in Scottsdale, AZ.

In July, I will travel to The Artists Nook in Bellvue, CO.

August has me on my toes traveling to teach at Art Unraveled, Ink About It and The Stamp Act in Massachusetts.

More TBA later this year!

I also plan on offering my online class which you can find out more information about by clicking here. Please note that each month is filled with new and different prompts that can be utilized in a variety of art projects and not just art journaling.

*****
I bought the cutest bird/bird cage necklace from Jeane the other day. Check out her blog and etsy shop.
***
I stopped by The Urban Craft Center in Santa Monica last night to drop off my samples for May. I bought one little pack of the cutest rolled up fabric. It's a great store filled with lots of inspirational eye candy!!! I could have easily gotten into more trouble, but hubby and son were in the car waiting to go to the Santa Monica Pier. I promised Tristan that I'd take him and a roll of quarters to play games at the Arcade (cheaper then Knotts and just as much fun). He wasn't the only one playing games...David had fun with his favorite pinball machine, The Addams Family.

Comments

Jeane Frizzell said…
The Urban Craft Center looks too cool! What a fun place to teach classes!
Shoshanah said…
you "plan" on offering your online class? i HOPE you do! i'm in it for the long haul. LOVING it!

Popular Posts