What You'll Find Here

I post daily (photos of my journal pages, things that inspire me and personal bits and pieces) to inspire and encourage others. I have always believed that if I can do it, so can you.

You'll find resources (my favorite supplies, books, slideshows of my art journal pages, favorite bloggers, etc...) listed along the right hand side of my blog.

I've been teaching both in person and online workshops for almost twenty years now. You can find out more about my classes by scrolling down along the right hand side of my blog. I strive to make classes accessible to everyone (both beginner to advanced).

I love teaching and truly believe that deep down inside everyone is an artist, capable of creating something. There is power and knowledge in the act of creating something with your own hands, made from your own heart and head.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net

Thanks for stopping by!


Thursday, March 05, 2009

more 3/2/09 journal pages

On the off topic, can anyone in L.A. recommend a good renter's insurance agent/company? I'd appreciate it...thanks.


J.lee Hansen said...

These are very nice

martha brown said...

I love these pages Kelly! What kind of pen did you use to make the heart -- they are such a THICK lines!

Kelly Kilmer said...

sharpie poster paint white waterbased pen

Sandy said...

Great pages with lots of color. OT: now might be a great time to buy a home. You've written before about bad landlords and neighbors. You might be able to get a home large enough to have a tape room and a pen room!

theMoorChilde said...

Love these pages. I love blowing them up and admiring how the colors all work together to form a whole. Very cool.
And I feel your pain about the gyno visit. I hate them too. So much so that I haven't been in like 9 years. But this time when I go I'm gonna speak up for myself if the person is an ass. Why be polite when they can't be? I asks ya'!

Sandy said...

I love the pages. I love the pink chair most of all. ;)

Kelly Kilmer said...

Sandy-lol, send me some $ to buy a home and i'll move. hee hee.
seriously, i moved into my apartment before they changed the rent control laws..the rent has tripled to quadrupled from what i pay now..i can't afford to move and i can't afford a down payment on a house! i wish i could...most of the supplies i buy are for classes..i'm not rolling in the dough people think i have. i wish i was, but i'm not. i'm very lucky that i live in a rent controlled apartment and that i drive an old car and all that..live simply and simply live..that's my motto.
one of these days i will have my own place with a backyard and trees..that's what i want...but it won't be for awhile now.

Mieke said...

WOW, super!!!