March 2nd journal pages


I churned out about 6 or 7 journal pages last night...it was one of those nights where I was on a roll and was listening to 'This American Life' which is great to make art too, in my humble opinion.
There's still room in my online class if you're interested! March has only begun and I'm doing a couple of things differently this month! See here for more info.

and YES, i got a new computer chair!!! I had to buy ink at Staples the other day and they had computer chairs marked down from $40 to $10 and there were 2 floral and *gasp* one pink!!! MINE!

Speaking of pink,
pink DOLPHINS???
*Gasp* Heart goes all aflutter...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oooohhh ... I like your pink chair!

That's no fair that you got that many pages done for March! *lol* I'm still working at creating the binder I want. It'll all get done, some day ... no worries!
Cool, Cool chair!!!!! I wouldn't of been able to resist that either.

Great new pages! I love the hennaed hands!!!
Anonymous said…
Pink! I LOVE PINK!!!! Great chair. But that pink dolphin is STUNNING! Amazing!
T and J said…
Nice pink chair. I'm diggin' it.
Anonymous said…
Cool chair. Now I'm going to have to go to Staples and see if they have any here! And speaking of pink dolphins... that one in particular... here are some more photos of him/her?

http://calcasieucharters.com/index.cfm?act=imagegallery.cfm?name=Rare+Pink+Dolphin+Photo+Gallery

Popular Posts