What You'll Find Here

I post daily (photos of my journal pages, things that inspire me and personal bits and pieces) to inspire and encourage others. I have always believed that if I can do it, so can you.

You'll find resources (my favorite supplies, books, slideshows of my art journal pages, favorite bloggers, etc...) listed along the right hand side of my blog.

I've been teaching both in person and online workshops for almost twenty years now. You can find out more about my classes by scrolling down along the right hand side of my blog. I strive to make classes accessible to everyone (both beginner to advanced).

I love teaching and truly believe that deep down inside everyone is an artist, capable of creating something. There is power and knowledge in the act of creating something with your own hands, made from your own heart and head.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net

Thanks for stopping by!

-Kelly

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

March 2nd journal pages


I churned out about 6 or 7 journal pages last night...it was one of those nights where I was on a roll and was listening to 'This American Life' which is great to make art too, in my humble opinion.
There's still room in my online class if you're interested! March has only begun and I'm doing a couple of things differently this month! See here for more info.

and YES, i got a new computer chair!!! I had to buy ink at Staples the other day and they had computer chairs marked down from $40 to $10 and there were 2 floral and *gasp* one pink!!! MINE!

Speaking of pink,
pink DOLPHINS???
*Gasp* Heart goes all aflutter...

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Oooohhh ... I like your pink chair!

That's no fair that you got that many pages done for March! *lol* I'm still working at creating the binder I want. It'll all get done, some day ... no worries!

Artzy Diva said...

Cool, Cool chair!!!!! I wouldn't of been able to resist that either.

Great new pages! I love the hennaed hands!!!

Raine said...

Pink! I LOVE PINK!!!! Great chair. But that pink dolphin is STUNNING! Amazing!

T and J said...

Nice pink chair. I'm diggin' it.

Romilly said...

Cool chair. Now I'm going to have to go to Staples and see if they have any here! And speaking of pink dolphins... that one in particular... here are some more photos of him/her?

http://calcasieucharters.com/index.cfm?act=imagegallery.cfm?name=Rare+Pink+Dolphin+Photo+Gallery