2/25 journal page

I spent some time last night working in my journal. I worked on two pages. I'll show you one today and the other tomorrow. Most of my time this last week has been spent on my online class and prepping for my in person classes.

Stayed up reading Carol Tyler's Late Bloomer. David bought it for me a couple of years ago and packed it away somewhere. In his search for something, he found it. I am LOVING it. She's definitely an artist I am going to look for MORE of her work. Website here.

*****

Does anyone out there know any program-or reason-why the tool bar -where the font, size, link, picture, etc... buttons are in blogger would suddenly disappear and the only thing you are left with is whether or not you want to publish in Hindi? I am above and beyond frustrated. I don't know if it's the ad block that hubby put on the computer OR if it's something my son downloaded playing video games, etc... It's only in blogger when I go to post pictures, links, etc IN a post that I have problems.

Comments

Sandy said…
I love your pages. Very powerful. I love that journal. I see the beads. :)

I'm sorry I don't know much about the technical difficulties in blogger. I would think it's something that maybe downloaded that's conflicting. Do you have a spyware program? Or do you have a system restore option on your computer?

I hope you get it worked out.

Popular Posts