What You'll Find Here

I post daily (photos of my journal pages, things that inspire me and personal bits and pieces) to inspire and encourage others. I have always believed that if I can do it, so can you.

You'll find resources (my favorite supplies, books, slideshows of my art journal pages, favorite bloggers, etc...) listed along the right hand side of my blog.

I've been teaching both in person and online workshops for almost twenty years now. You can find out more about my classes by scrolling down along the right hand side of my blog. I strive to make classes accessible to everyone (both beginner to advanced).

I love teaching and truly believe that deep down inside everyone is an artist, capable of creating something. There is power and knowledge in the act of creating something with your own hands, made from your own heart and head.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net

Thanks for stopping by!


Wednesday, January 07, 2009

I'm so sorry...

but, how much does this suck?

One of the many reasons I HATE chairlifts.

I'm so glad that they didn't use his name.


Nancy said...

Oooouuuucccchhh!!!makes me glad I don't ski!!

~Barb~ said...

YIKES! Good thing there is no skiing in Alabama or you'd see a bunch of rednecks around here doing that kind of thing on purpose. lol
Peace & Love,

Marissa said...

Kelly, you have to see this website to appreciate ow high up he was!!!


T and J said...

Yeah - you won't see me on a chair lift
or that aerial bucket at Disneyland.

Ever since I saw 90210 where they tried to throw Dylan off the Palm Springs tram.....

I'm sure his friends will give him a hard time about this FOREVER.

Maija said...

Can you freaking believe the bad luck of this guy?!?!?!

Ricë said...

this is why you shouldn't drink while you ski.

Sandy said...

Oh gosh. That's terrible. And they printed it! I had to laugh though. Who wouldn't. I'm with Barb too. People here would do things like that on purpose here to see if they could. LOL I won't ski anymore for fear of breaking a bone. That snow hurts. I've done it in the past.

We did ride the huge tram thing in Gatlinburg, TN 2 years ago. Never again though. Too many people on it for me. :D

Paintdiva said...

I saw this a few times on the internet and then on TV last night. How horrible for this person !!!!! Can you imagine how he feels !!!!! Bad enough it happened but to have it repeated all over the media is just plain mean. I think the photographer who did this should be sucker slapped.

marciglenn said...

Oh my gosh! I am turning red thinking of how horrible it must have been for him. Here is one more reason (among the many that I have said for years!) why I refuse to ski!

Karenann Young said...

Hope you are feeling better. Sent you a get well package today, though it wasn't really meant for that. It was just a RAK, but figured you needed a bit of cheer.