I'll show you mine if...

I spent most of yesterday working on my online class stuff, prepping for my classes next weekend at Frenzy Stamper in Scottsdale, prepping for my class tomorrow at the Art Bar..I also started taking out some of my toys from my journal bag.

Here's the bag I'm using now. I bought it at Artful Living in Ojai last year. I LOVE it. Here's what I've got in it: a rag for smooshing and gluing, scissors, bone folder, metal ruler, pens, journal, paper, stickers, collage ephemera...
I started this page last night but didn't have time to finish it. It's on a file folder I found in one of my ephemera bags..I love the idea of another page...
Yay! 1000 Journals Film arrived yesterday. Tristan and I started watching it LATE last night and got about 1/2 way through. It is EXCELLENT. OMG the title sequence alone is just worth it. I LOVE THE LAYERS. I LOVE the stories!!!!!! You NEED to see this film. You NEED the book. I probably won't be able to watch the rest until Sunday afternoon. I've got a busy day lined up with "to do lists".

*****
Oops with google messing up today!

***
I hope our friends in Australia are ok...Very troubling news.

Comments

Sandy said…
Your classes just look yummy. I love your bag and the page you found on the folder. Great image.

I have the 1000 Journals book but the film is looking good to me too.

So sad about those in Australia. I hope they get some relief soon.
T and J said…
That bag weighs how much?

:)
Renee said…
Kelly your bag looks like it is about to burst at the seams. Were those gel pens?

I love the picture with the lady, how beautiful.

I go to the site you shared with us with all the people over the world, we really are the same aren't we.

xoxo

Love Renee

Popular Posts