More pages from "Reclaimed" An Altered Book

I am two pages away from the end of this book...I'm eager to finish it and start another book (always another idea brimming in my brain it seems), yet it will be sad to say good bye to this book and move on. Here are two pages I've recently done:I made a pocket (on the right side) using the wrapping paper from a gift: :)I stopped by Dick Blick armed with my 40% off coupon yesterday looking for a couple of things. I found two things (one thing Tristan "bought" me for Christmas) and the other thing was on sale. I haven't tried them yet, but am eager to: I will let you know how they are...
*****
Last night, I was listening to Michael Slate's show via podcast and they had the story on about Addie Polk. You can read her story here. I had to do a journal page about it and document it (the page above with the hand/flower and the word strong).
***

We lost another great voice. Odetta died yesterday.

Comments

Popular Posts