More journal pages...

Here are some more pages from the Reclaimed book I showed yesterday.
This is the second year I've played in Hannah Grey's Secret Santa Swap. Last year's swap was awesome and this one is just as good! You are assigned a partner and you send 4 presents (one for each week). You keep your identity hidden until week #4 when your partner will open her present -a handmade giftie from you-in which you reveal who you are. A huge box arrived for me yesterday. Inside of it was:

Week #1: OOH cool for assemblage work!

Week #2: I LOVE this book. I've never seen it before but I gasped when I unwrapped it! I started reading it last night. What a great little book!!!!What will week #3 bring? Thank you, Secret Santa!!!

*****
Babelfish profiled one of my favorite artists today. Go run over and check out the work of Sonja Ahlers. I LOVE her books. I LOVE her bunnies and really really want one! They are so cute.

***
Expensive but cool looking tape.

***
Thank you, Jack Ely.

Comments

Popular Posts